The national research programme on applied welfare welcomes proposals within eight priority areas. The call offers five different types of grants. In total, around SEK 100 million is reserved for the period 2019–2024.
The national research programme on applied welfare aims to promote client and practice-oriented research in the field of applied social services. The initiative aims at strengthening collaborations between research and practice and increasing the participation of users and those close to users. The research should be planned in collaboration with relevant target groups, such as concerned professions and users.
The focus of the call is based on eight priority areas. They are presented in the document “More information about the call”. Applications within this call are to focus on one or more of the following priority research topics:
- The effects of interventions.
- Methods for needs assessment for individuals.
- Early/preventive measures of the social services.
- Implementation and change management.
- Coherent service provision initiatives.
- User participation.
- Digitalisation and welfare technology.
- Non-profit and entrepreneurial providers of social services.
Within this call for proposals, it is possible to apply for five different types of grants:
- Programme grant
- Practice-oriented research fellow
- Postdoc grant
- Planning grants
- Systematic Reviews
Only one application per grant type and main applicant is allowed. Applications for different types of grants may not relate to the same project. Information about each grant type, including grant amounts and eligibility requirements are found in the document “Information about the call”.
The call closes: 16 April, 2019 at 2 PM CEST
Forte’s board decides on financing: 1 October, 2019
Project start: 1 December, 2019
Further details of the call and how to apply can be found in the files attached below.
- Information about the call
- Instructions for the Prisma application form (Programme)
- Instructions for the Prisma application form (Practice-oriented research fellow)
- Instructions for the Prisma application form (Postdoc)
- Instructions for the Prisma application form (Planning)
- Instructions for the Prisma application form (Systematic Reviews)
- Assessment panels
Apply electronically via Prisma. You will find the call for proposals under the tab Applications and grants.
Subscribe to get notified about any changes or clarifications regarding this call for proposals.